WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

pEACHEs - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* pEACHEs > Topics

Subject: What
Replies: 3 Views: 629

pinokio 3.09.08 - 08:08pm
What can you do for a gal and what you can't do for a gal, as in if you love a girl what will you do to win her love, and what can't you do to win her love????, gals you can contribute. *

goodiez 15.09.08 - 09:06am
Wel il study d kindof gal she is,wat she loves nd wants..Nd also if she fils sumtn inside of her4me,kuz if ur trying2win d love of a gal who dosent fil a dime4u,dn ur a fo0l..Il love er,cherish her,pampa n trit her lyk a kwin..Neva lie2her,always b der 4her i cn even cry 4her..Mhen il be d*mn2r0mantic n h0nest..Bt il also be myself no forming.. *

pinokio 15.09.08 - 10:47am
goodiez do u knw u'v surmased exactl wat i gave a gal btw april 11th and august 11th dis yr, yet she doesn't believ me she rather believ i effeminate because i was straight forward and seek ha opinions wen takin decisions that concerns us, to ha i was not man enough to tak decision on ma own. *

goriller 15.09.08 - 11:26am
What i'd never do Love is force myself on a girl or die 4 a girl! Lol! Realy jst 3 days ago i watched an India film titled FIDA and i realy love d movie cos it was abt a punkass who almost died cos of a guy by attemptin suicide! U all shld watch d movie esp guys.Dont eva force urself on a lady.If she's 4u,den she's 4u.U dont necesarily need 2 persist 4 so long.If she loves u,den d love wil flow naturaly! As what i can do 2 win a girl's heart,i'd be very real dats all cos i dont know hw 2 fake love! THANKS *

* pEACHEs Forum

Search:
topics replies

* pEACHEs

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search