WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

pEACHEs - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* pEACHEs > Topics

Subject: Heartbreak
Replies: 5 Views: 484

goodiez 3.08.08 - 10:22pm
Help..A gal says her guy hardly kals her..Says he dosent hav much..Nd..She met him ere on pro..Bt he tels her he sincerly loves her..Nd dat n01 cn eva rub her4rm his heart..Nd veri s0on he'l take kea of her wen he bk0ms fit..They hardly go owt on dates bkos he's nt wit en0fm0ni..N she kips kaln him often..N she blives tins wil b gud..Shld she live the relati0nshp.. *

maroq 4.08.08 - 04:00am
She shud cont. wiv d relationship if she rili loves hm n sure d guy aint playn her. *

goodiez 4.08.08 - 10:23am
I belive she shld stop kaln d guy lyk b4..N if he truly loves n wants her he'l go ny lent nd mk ha hapi bkos her happiness shld mata 2him..N if she truly loves him she shld wait 4tins2get beta..N sure d guy aint playn her..Bkos truelove dosent lie on the lips.... *

phelz 4.08.08 - 12:28pm
I think the girl should really talk to the guy and sees what he has for her and she should be sure they are not mere fatasies. And one thing is the girl should not dislike the relationship because the guy cant be monetarily good things might go on well later. Secondly she should make sure shes not forcing herself to like him jst because hes promise to make things better. It might be the guy is not really boxed up and even calles her with any money he has. She should think and act carefully not to throw a precious GOLD into the ocean. Luck. *

opzy007 4.08.08 - 10:55pm
Any 'LENT' 2 mak her happy..uh uh,i dn't fink so.. *

goriller 10.08.08 - 05:11pm
I tink d girl should stop foolin hersef! The guy is nt boxed up and so he doesnt cal her often? Thats bull 2 me cos when i was in love,i'd cal my girl everyday even tho i was as broke as a motha a and atimes i'd go 2 a busines centre and make cals on crdt why becos i wanted 2 proof my love 2 my ex-girl whch she didnt eventualy aprici8 cos she felt i was bein a nuisance! Can u imagin? So my advise is dat d girl shld 4get abt d guy cos its obvious d guy is jst in wt her brain! Lol *

* pEACHEs Forum

Search:
topics replies

* pEACHEs

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search